Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Intro

Hello! Welcome to Barrows & the Academy!

Barrows & the Academy is an academic blog created for my professor Dr. M. This blog will allow students the opportunity to explore critical theory and transcend the confines of classroom learning.

In my experience, theory is a subject I struggle with. However, previous courses have given enough insight to further my journey into theory.

Throughout the semester, I hope to cultivate my blogging skills and learn more about literary theory and its practices. Through this blog, I hope to learn valuable insight from my peers and those in the blog-o-sphere.

The past three years as a communications major have laid the groundwork for my future as a writer and a graduate of Emmanuel College.

I look forward to learning from and reading peer responses to theory and engaging in intellectual conversations. I hope my blog offers different perspectives into theory and will expand the minds of others.


For more information about me, please feel free to check out my profile!

Enjoy!

No comments: